Professor Li Meng of Tsinghua University, due to scientificresearch needs, recruited two postdocs, welcome young talents at home andabroad to join! For more details on the research group, please visit theresearch team website: http://www.thu-lead.com.
1. Carry out basic research and application of cloud controltechnology for automated transportation systems;
2. Carry out research on artificial intelligence analysisand optimization based on traffic big data;
3. Carry out research on the planning, operation andmanagement of “traffic-charging” multi-network integration fortransportation electrification;
3. Carry out team-related research report preparation andevent organization work;
4. Participate in the research and application of relevantprojects funded by the national key R&D plan, natural fund project, and keyenterprises (Daimler, Gaode, Toyota, and special calls) hosted by the team.
1. Has obtained or recently obtained a doctoral degree,under the age of 35, related majors in traffic engineering, industrialengineering, automation, etc.;
2. Published at least 5 articles in SCI/SCIE/SSCI journal;
3. Have a certain foundation in intelligent transportationsystems, traffic engineering, automatic driving, etc., participated in relevantscientific research projects, and are familiar with the use of relevantresearch and development processes and tools;
4, love scientific research, have a strong sense of team,can complete the scientific research work arranged by the team with highquality;
5. Good English reading, writing and communication skills;
6, Can be full-time full-time post-doctoral research;
1. Once hired, the salary will be implemented in accordancewith the relevant post-doctoral management methods of the State and Tsinghua University,and additional living allowances will be added. The specific amount isnegotiable;
2, can rent a post-doctoral apartment and solve thechildren's admission to the school;
3. Enjoy social insurance and housing accumulation fund forfaculty and staff of Tsinghua University;
4. Enjoy the policies of the National Boss Association onthe migration of post-doctoral accounts and the follow-up of family members;
5. Encourage and recommend post-doctoral applications forvarious post-doctoral programs. The approved applicants also enjoy projectfunding. The project funding is as follows:
How to apply:
Interested parties please send your resume email@example.com, telephone number, Mr. Guo, 010-62785569; please email "postdoctoral application + my name" for the subject of themail; application deadline: December 31, 2019.
Leave a Reply.