Academician Chen Yuzhang of Beijing University of Aeronautics and Astronautics team recruited postdoctoral notice in 2019
Published: 2019-05-21, Deadline: Long term, Work location: Beijing
Team research direction
His research interests include aerospace/ground gas turbines, conventional/special working impeller machinery, combustion and heat transfer, structural strength, machining, intake and exhaust systems, and control systems.
Fourth, team research results
1. Low-speed large-size compressor experimental device and rotor flow field dynamic measurement technology
The measurement of complex flow inside the compressor is a worldwide problem, and these test data are the key to supporting the development of compressor design technology. This achievement has made the research on the internal flow mechanism of the compressor in China, and verified the new theory and new method to create an ideal experimental method. It has played a prominent role in the development of compressors of various aero-engine types. The technology won the first prize of National Science and Technology Progress Award in 1993.
2. Compressor processing technology with curved torsion spoiler
An internationally-recognized new type of processing machine has been successfully applied to multi-type active engines and equipped with multi-type main battle aircraft, completely eliminating engine air-out and other failures. It is of great significance and practical value for promoting the development of engine models in China. The technology won the second prize of the National Technology Invention in 1999.
3, large and small blade axial flow compressor technology
The technology breaks through the structural form and performance limit of the conventional compressor, and the performance indexes are balanced and improved, reaching the advanced level of international active service. As the core indicator, the compressor supercharging ratio is 15% higher than that of the most advanced international aircraft, the American Raptor F22 engine, which indicates that the core technology of China's axial compressor has reached the international first-class level. This technology can provide effective technical support for the development of the next generation of high thrust-to-weight ratio engines in China. The technology won the second prize of the National Technology Invention in 2011.
4, contra-rotating turbine design technology
Reducing the weight and length of aero-engines is of great importance to aero-engines, and the use of counter-rotating turbines is an effective technical means. Through a large amount of research, the team developed a method of internal flow organization of the rotary turbine and formed a contra-rotating turbine aerodynamic design technology, which significantly increased the turbine aerodynamic load, shortened the length, and greatly reduced the weight. It is a fourth-generation aircraft and a future advanced aircraft engine turbine. The development provides strong technical support.
5, hypersonic strong pre-cooling aero engine technology
This technology focuses on the demand for hypersonic aircraft power and conducts research on new strong pre-cooled aero engine technology. The closed loop system design principle with minimum entropy increase as the optimization target is proposed and a dual-fuel pre-cooling hypersonic thermal circulation system is established, which achieves the remarkable effect of greatly reducing the cycle complexity and high specific impulse; Strong heat exchanger design method, developed high-temperature alloy array micro-tube low-eduction brazing technology, the test proves that the compact and fast heat exchanger is at the domestic leading level and world-class level; the first developed in China for strong pre-cooling engine Capillary compact and fast heat exchanger prototype.
1. Overall direction of aircraft and aeroengine: overall performance of aircraft and aeroengine and integrated design of airfare;
2. Aeroengine structural design, rotor dynamics and strength analysis direction: aeroengine and gas turbine structural design, rotor dynamics and strength analysis direction, supercritical carbon dioxide circulation system structure design;
3. Turbine machine design direction: aerodynamic design of aero-engine compressor and supercritical medium compressor/turbine aerodynamic design;
4, heat exchanger design direction: heat exchanger design and processing technology research;
5, high temperature materials and welding direction: high temperature materials and welding process research;
6. Intake and exhaust direction: design of hypersonic engine intake and exhaust system;
7. Aeroengine control and high-speed generator direction: aviation engine control and high-speed generator development;
8. Air bearing and dynamic seal design direction: air bearing and high pressure dynamic seal design;
9, high-pressure pipeline system, air and oil system direction: high-pressure pipeline system design, air system design, oil system design.
1. Meet the basic application conditions of the relevant post-doctoral state;
2. Ph.D. in related fields such as Power Engineering and Engineering Thermophysics/Aircraft Design/Aerospace Propulsion/Mechanical/Material/Control/Electrical Engineering/Cryogenic Refrigeration Engineering/Automation at well-known universities and research institutes at home and abroad;
3. Have a strong academic background and positive innovative research capabilities. In the past 5 years, there have been unpublished work on high-level SCI papers or important scientific value in the field of research;
4. Have undertaken major engineering projects, and those with strong hands-on ability are preferred;
5. Strong interest in scientific research, serious and responsible work, rigorous scientific research, and a willingness to work at a high level in the field.
1. Publish high-level research papers;
2. Undertake major engineering projects;
3. Actively apply for and undertake postdoctoral funds and various research fund projects at home and abroad;
4. Assist the cooperation instructor to complete related work in the research project.
The post-doctoral enrollment is divided into: post-doctoral fellows and general post-doctoral fellows, all of whom are postdoctoral fellows at Beijing University of Aeronautics and Astronautics, and enjoy the treatment prescribed by the post-doctoral policy documents of Beijing University of Aeronautics and Astronautics (http://rsc.buaa.edu.cn/info/1389 /5500.htm). During the term of employment, refer to the official faculty and staff of Beijing University of Aeronautics and Astronautics, and enjoy the benefits of enrollment, enrollment, achievement rewards, public medical or social medical insurance, and other social insurance for the same-teacher teachers.
1. Excellent after 100 doctors
1) Refer to the “Implementation Measures for the Post-Doctoral Support Program for Excellence 100 People of Beijing University of Aeronautics and Astronautics” (Northern Airlines Hermit No. 8), which is selected and managed according to the materials of the applicants.
2) Salary follows the relevant regulations of Beijing University of Aeronautics and Astronautics, about 230,000 yuan / year + supporting funds.
2, ordinary postdocs
1) Recruit and manage with reference to the “Detailed Implementation Rules for Postdoctoral Management of Beijing University of Aeronautics and Astronautics”.
2) Salary follows the relevant regulations of Beijing University of Aeronautics and Astronautics, about 185,000 yuan / year + supporting funds.
1. Personal resume (including the study from the beginning of the university, resume of work, publication of papers, responsibility or participation in research projects and patents, awards, etc.);
2. A copy of the university, postgraduate diploma and degree certificate;
3. Personal research work statement;
4. Three representative works or papers (full text).
Applicants should e-mail the application materials to the contact person. The format of the email address is “Applicant Postdoctoral” + “Position” + “Name”.
Contact: Teacher Ding
Contact number: 010-82338093